Summer brings the best of nature and is considered the best time for travel, but to us, all- health is the number one priority. With all the joy and colors summer brings, it also brings some serious health problems. This blog suggests some do’s and don’ts to keep you, and your loved ones healthy and safe.
Do’s in summer:
- Beat the heat with water – In summer, Heatstroke and heat exhaustion are common. To keep the body temperature in check, we lose much of the water in the form of sweat. To prevent from having to experience the dark side of summer, being well hydrated is a must. Drink purified water only, and shower at least once a day.
- Protect yourself from insects- Insects can cause infections and diseases such as malaria, diarrhea, cholera, etc. Use repellent and insecticide-treated net while traveling. Apply lotions on your exposed skin if you are traveling to a remote location.
- Watch what you eat- Food poisoning is highest during summer because of the temperature that causes food-borne germs to thrive. It is a great time to give your digestive system a break and shift to a vegetarian diet, followed by enough pure water.
- Stay Calm, Stay Cool- Meditate, breathe, and drink water. It is necessary to be relaxed and keep ourselves cool during summer. Avoid caffeine, and other stimulants that increase your heart rate and metabolism; instead, switch to 100% pure and safe water from Mahendra Purifier.
- Get vaccinated – Vaccinate your children on time to protect them against lethal diseases throughout their life. Summer is a great time to get yourself and your children vaccinated.
After you know what you should do, get a few hints on what you should not.
Don’ts in summer:
- Drink water from any source– Summer calls for traveling, and every place we travel might not have safe and pure drinking water. So to prevent getting waterborne diseases, carry enough purified drinking water and drink water from a sealed bottle only.
- Walking exposed: From 10 a.m to 4 p.m., the UV rays are at their highest, which can easily cause sunburn. Direct sunlight, or even when the sky is cloudy, a 15-minute exposure takes 10-12 hours for our skin to heal. Cover your skin while going out during the daytime, wearing full sleeve clothes, a hat, and sunscreen
- Staying in a polluted environment- Summer provides a suitable temperature for insects to come out of their hibernation. Clean your water tank and pipes regularly. You can use mud- remover to keep your water tank clean and avoid getting sick.
Pure Water is Necessary!
The foremost friend of summer is water. The water you drink and use every day should be safe. Mahendra purifier Pvt. Ltd. provides a wide range of premium products to keep you safe in summer. Whether a water purifier for your home or a mud-remover for your water storage system, Mahendra Purifier has it all.